Join the Investor Alliance for Human Rights
The Investor Alliance for Human Rights (IAHR) provides investors with a platform to: (1) engage companies on human rights risks and their responsible management of those risks, (2) engage policy-makers and standard-setting bodies to ensure these groups create enabling environments for responsible business conduct, and (3) enable investors to fulfill their own responsibility to respect human rights through capacity building and application of practical tools and resources.
IAHR membership provides investors with several ways to identify, assess, and address human rights risks in their investment portfolios:
- Capacity-building on human rights due diligence and salient human rights issues of portfolio companies to shape investment decision-making, engagement strategies and priorities for action;
- Amplified influence and impact through collaborations with a network of global investors and strategic partners;
- Regular opportunities to participate in strategic investor actions geared towards promoting business respect for human rights;
- Opportunity to build broad investor support for your institution’s human rights priorities;
- Engagement with civil society and other stakeholders with relevant human rights knowledge and expertise.
Members have access to the IAHR listserv and business and human rights company profiles, and receive tools and guidance to support investor action on human rights.
Membership is free and open to institutional investors, including asset managers, state pension funds, faith-based institutions, trade unions, and family funds.
For more information, contact Sara Blackwell at email@example.com.