Join the Investor Alliance for Human Rights
Membership is currently free and open to all institutional investors, including asset management firms, trade union funds, public pension funds, other asset owners, foundations, endowments, faith-based organizations, and family funds. Click here to join.
To see our current list of members, click here.
The Investor Alliance for Human Rights provides institutional investors with a platform to: (1) engage companies on human rights risks and their responsible management of those risks, (2) engage policy-makers and standard-setting bodies to ensure these groups create enabling environments for responsible business conduct, and (3) enable investors to fulfill their own responsibility to respect human rights through capacity building and application of practical tools and resources.
Investor Alliance membership provides investors with several ways to identify, assess, and address human rights risks in their investment portfolios:
- Capacity-building on human rights due diligence and salient human rights issues of portfolio companies to shape investment decision-making, engagement strategies, and priorities for action;
- Amplified influence and impact through collaborations with a network of global investors and strategic partners;
- Participation in strategic investor actions geared towards promoting business respect for human rights;
- Opportunities to build broad investor support for your institution’s human rights priorities;
- Engagement with civil society and other stakeholders with relevant human rights knowledge and expertise.
Members have access to the Investor Alliance listserv and business and human rights company profiles, as well as receive tools and guidance to support investor action on human rights.
For more information, contact Sara Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.